Samsung Galaxy Note and Tablo App

Are there any plans to fix the Tablo App so it runs on the Samsun Galaxy Note 10.1 running Android ver 4.1.2?  When it opens to Live TV, there are only a few grid lines, shades of blue and the page title.   When I try the menu to switch to recordings, is just a white blank area. I close the app and reopen several times, and then the app might work for a short time. After that, the app goes blank again when trying to use it.

@steambird We tested the Android app with the Note 10.1 when we launched and we didn’t run into anything like this - can you try uninstalling and re-installing the app?

@steambird We tested the Android app with the Note 10.1 when we launched and we didn’t run into anything like this - can you try uninstalling and re-installing the app?

@TabloSupport Uninstalled Tablo app, rebooted Note and reinstalled the Tablo app.  Syncing Start 12:29 pm, Syncing End 12:41 pm (PST).  App opened in Live TV with all showing, was able to use menu to switch to recordings.  Played a recording for short time and switched to Live TV.  Watched program on 4-1 (short time) and went back to grid.  Grid blank and menu blank. Disconnect is not possible through app. This is how the app has always performed, since I started using Tablo.  Rarely works, but most times does not work.

Could you provide the configuration of the Note 10.1 tester, i.e., memory size, Android Ver., etc?

@streambird We tested everything on 4.1.2 at launch - including the Note 10.1.

I’ve got the Note 10.1 at my desk now, and it’s on 4.4.2 (sorry, can’t downgrade…) and it’s working without any issues. The one I’ve got is just a 16GB model Wi-Fi model. 

You mentioned that the Disconnect function doesn’t work - can you elaborate? Is the button not there at all, or does it just not respond? Can you give the Tablo web app a try using the Chrome browser on your Note 10.1 to see if you have better results?

I am having an issue with my Samsung note 10.1 Also it used to work back in June tried it again last week and it keep getting hung in Sycning. 

Model: SCH-I925

Android Version: 4.1.2

Baseband Version: I925VRAMk1

Build: JZ054K.I925VRAMk1

Hardware Ver: I925.03

Why not update the android OS?

Tried to do System Update tells me I am on the latest.   I Do not think Verizon has gone past 4.1.2 yet

There appear to be no way to root an upgrade this device either

The android app didn’t run on a Samsung pro note 12.2 (Android 4.4.2).  It would never synch to the Tablo, gave it over 30 minutes.   Tried several times no go.    But the Android Web app from the play store runs fine.   Tablo 2.1.18  HTML Application 1.0.0-416/54