Roku "loading..." issue

I can get into Tablo the first time I add the app to my Roku TV apps, but then I just get a constant “loading…”. I have to reinstall the app on my TV EVERY time I want to get into it, which is ridiculous. I have tried everything I have found on here to no avail and I have also found this exact same question on here with no answer that worked and it just timed out after 365 days. Has anybody found a fix for this yet?

Sorry you’re running into that, @Mhester,

You may have already done this but just to double-check, have you restarted your Roku TV? This can clear some internal caches that may be mucking things up.

1 Like

There is a way to clear the cache on the Roku which may be worth trying.

From Roku Home Screen:

Press the Home buttons 5 times.

Press the Up button.

Press the Rewind button 2 times.

Press Fast Forward 2 times.

This will cause the Roku to pause for a little while (1-2 minutes IIRC). Once it is ready it will reboot on its own.

1 Like

I will try that.

I will try that too. Thanks!

PL1 provided the solution! Thank you so much! Awesome!

1 Like

PL1 provided the solution! I am excited to get Tablo working and look forward to using it!

1 Like

Glad that helped! That happened to me with a different app. I thought it was just not compatible, but I had a second Roku where it DID work, so I did that procedure and that app is now working fine. Some people mention they do this every couple of weeks.