Roku app: TV show episode navigation? There's got to be a better way!

First off love the new Roku app. BUT…

I record a program everyday, but because I have 50 episodes of that program ( I know, you’re working on only recording a certain number of episodes) but to get to the the latest episode I have to punch down 50 times. Is there a better way to get the latest episode? In the old Roku versions I pressed left and it would skip to it. Am I missing something? It’ so bad that I’ll admit I use the old version of the app just so I don’t have to do this.

Also when recording syndicated shows with a lot of episodes (i.e. Seinfeld, Simpsons) there has got to a better way to navigate through 200 episodes. The web app offers you a season tab. Is there a way to integrate that into the Roku app?

I hope a Seasons tab comes to the new UI too.

But instead of punching the down button 50 times, you can just hold the down button and wait.

1 Like

@thesillyrabbit - We’ve got plans to add a lot more sorting options to the new Roku channel for this very reason. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, our Roku experts tell me that when you’re within a season you can use the FFW & REW buttons to jump to other seasons.

2 Likes