Roku 6.1

So Roku has somewhat silently been updating our Roku’s to version 6.1.  While this initially caused some issues with the Tablo TV app, Tablo has come to the rescue with an update today (v1.12 build 12) that’s working great with the new Roku release.

I wondered what was new in Roku 6.1 and found this summary for those interested.  One thing of particular note and potential interest to Tablo development and users who have requested it on our beloved Tablos, is that Roku has finally added a “restart” function in its Settings menu.  

A Tablo TV app specific change I’ve noticed is that the Roku OK/Enter button used to function as a pause/play button, but now displays the recordings show title and length instead.

@ChrisFix yes, I saw that restart item. Although there was another way if you memorized the key presses required on the remote… But that works for about 5 minutes then I forget again :stuck_out_tongue:

@ChrisFix yes, I saw that restart item. Although there was another way if you memorized the key presses required on the remote.... But that works for about 5 minutes then I forget again :-P

Yes, secret code method to reboot Roku: Home:5x, Up:1x, Rewind: 2x, FF: 2x

Built in menu a bit easier to remember!