RI Cozi TV 51-2 Data

It’s been months since new station appeared. No guide data. Any update on when this will come?

Contact Tablo Support directly at Tablo Support | Over The Air (OTA) DVR | Tablo and provide them with your zipcode and the station information that is missing.

I have, twice.

Well then, hopefully either @TabloTV or @TabloSupport will reply here and explain why you haven’t received a reply.

They replied. Stated where they receive the guide had no info yet.

In this case, the broadcaster has yet to reply to our provider’s requests for the guide data. We’ve asked them to open a new case and continue trying.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

Still missing guide data.

51-2
New 51-3 Oxygen…no data

Maybe we can get both fixed at the same time?

We’ve submitted a new case for 51.3, and we’ve escalated the existing case for 51.2. However, the broadcaster response for this channel has yet to reply to our Guide data provider’s requests for the schedule data. We’re hopeful this will change soon, and will continue to send requests for this case.

Still nothing.
So I played around
Chans 15-2 is Cozi TV Boston
51-2 is Cozi TV Providence
I can see 15-2 to know what’s on 51-2, but they are so far apart it’s time consuming to scroll back.
So… I tried changing my zip in Rhode Island. The state is so small that any zip gets the same guide. Interesting thing is, when I do this, I then lose 15-2 guide data also. Switching back the zip, brings the data back for 15-2. Neither had info for 51-2. 69-3 and 69-4 are listed are the same channel and guide info, but their not.

Which guide provider is being used?

I’ve contacted Zap2it. It’s incorrect there also.

Gracenote is Tablo’s guide provider.

Zap2it also uses Gracenote so what you see in Zap2it and Tablo should be the same.

Yes it mirrors my guide.
I didn’t see anyway to contact Gracenote.

Ideally, to “contact” Gracenote, you’d likely need to be a paying customer. So, you normally go through the vehicle that has access to that, e.g. Tablo(Nuvyyo)

Yes. In the past I contacted Gracenote and I was just referred back to Tablo.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.