Returning a defective Tablo

I’ve had recurring tablo problems that are un acceptable. I need to return it to amazon i think. Will all my recordings remain on the hard drive if i replace the Tablo?

They’ll remain on the drive, but I suggest you check out one of the many download options available before shipping your Tablo.

I also strongly suggest you request access to beta program and give version 2.2.5 a try before giving up. It makes a world of difference.

2.2.5 is worse than 2.2.2 in my experience.

thanks guys. I can’t do anything because support is not helping me. I get one email a day from them but nothing other than that. I did find a phone number but they don’t answer or return calls. i’ve been on Amazon reading all the negatives. I should have read them before purchase. The “24 hour” windows tablo Support advertises is only a computer automated response and does not follow up with a serious attempt to fix a problem. I hope somesone sees this post before cutting the cord. My problem has existed off and on since july…
at what point will Tablo support say we can’t fix it so i can get a warranty replacement?

Being a beta build, I would expect that.

my Tablo is fixed!!! Thanks to David…in less than hour, he hooked me up!!! David know what he is doing for sure. thanks again, TABLO!

2 Likes

Who is David and can he help me fix mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

He likely could, but create a new thread with your issues, we’ll try to help. Support is closed until Monday.

Already did.

https://community.tablotv.com/t/cant-connect-to-new-tablo/