REMINDER - Cloud DVR Transitioning Out of Beta

Hi folks -

A quick reminder to those who are currently using Tablo’s Cloud DVR Service that it’s transitioning out of beta and will become a paid service starting tomorrow.

If you’ve never used the Cloud DVR Service or you’ve since transitioned to a USB hard drive for recording storage, no action is required on your part.

If you are currently using Tablo Cloud DVR, you should have received a series of emails regarding this transition date.

Before June 20th, current Cloud DVR users must choose between:

If you have not subscribed to Cloud DVR Service -OR- connected a compatible USB hard drive to your Tablo DVR by June 20th, all subsequent scheduled recordings will fail .

If you choose to discontinue Cloud DVR service, previously completed Cloud DVR recordings will be viewable until July 19th (whether or not you add a hard drive), but no new Cloud DVR recordings can be created .

If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know.

What kind of money is “USB”?

2019-06-19_16-12-39

US ‘bucks’ :smiley:

Tx for that. Fixed.

I reloaded page and still “USB.”

NOW it’s fixed.

1 Like

NO, no… It’s GO BUCKS!

You stand on a state line during a multi-million dollar football game (where the players don’t even get paid) and say it doesn’t matter and you’ll be bombarded with buckeyes! -seriously
Give out a GO BLUE shout out and you’ll find plenty of back-up support!

I’m not a sports fanatic and, sadly, I even know this :roll_eyes:

Having spent a lot of time in Michigan, I am very much aware of this rivalry.

1 Like

Like anyone could miss the effin nag that pops up every time you launch Tablo.

Don’t use cloud DVR, don’t want it, just want the nag to go away.

What’s the special sauce to acknowledge so I’m not reminded constantly?

I’m seeing this too. It’s a minor annoyance, but would like to be able to turn it off.

The nag will disappear once your Cloud DVR recordings exit from the 30 day grace period.

I have zero Cloud DVR recordings. I use only locally attached USB storage.