Recording same program twice

Last night on frequency 29 channel 3.1 NBC the good place was set to record. Today I have two recorded! Why! That used two tuners. I also had two other problems set to record that cover same time frame. One was FOX Thursday night football. The other on CBS, the unicorn.

2 full length episodes? Or 2 partial segments equaling the (almost) length of one episode?

1 Like

If it’s 2 full length recordings then it’s due to a guide data bug. See thread below.

If it’s 2 recordings of 1 show split then that’s a OTA signal issue that caused the recording to fail and then try again.

https://community.tablotv.com/t/weird-guide-data-bug-modern-family-same-episode-but-different-titles/

Two full programs. I noticed auto correct put (problem) not program. The only difference I saw between the two recordings was the cover pictures were not the same.

Were the episode numbers and titles the same? The best thing to do is open a support ticket so Tablo can take a look at your logs.

This will hopefully help the guide provider fix errors like this.

I read the thread but didn’t see a fix. All my recording for most programs are fine. Live sports that add time to the recording does something. If only one or two are being recorded it’s ok . I check to assure no conflicts. The Thursday night football has three. One I watched had full game with commercial Skip 4 hrs 15 mins. One has only 13 mins and commercial skip failed. The third has 43 mins commercial Skip ready. The Good Place was recorded 8:00 - 8:30.