Ready to Order a Streaming Service... How to?

Hello, I have antenna TV and Tablo Quad hosted thru my Roku Ultra. Everything set-up now and working fine. I am ready to order a paid streaming service of some kind. I would like to order a stand alone subscription to live Fox News for the present time; spring and summer. In the fall, I will order a larger streaming package with TLC, Discovery, History, other news channels, etc. Do I need a TV provider to order Fox News Channel? Will Fox News be ‘live’ and current as a stand alone package or will it be a day behind? Will Fox News Channel look like it does with the cable package or will it look different when streaming? Thank you for all your great help here!

Here is a good site that shows a lot of options for you. The cheapest appears to be Sling Blue at $35 a month. There is no way to just buy Fox News by itself.

Streaming TV channels are pretty much identical to their cable/satellite counterparts. The main difference is a few seconds delay (I notice that mainly watching sports on streaming channels).

1 Like

suppose.tv is a good site to compare streaming options.

3 Likes

You should look at roku.com too. Roku has hundreds of “channels” in their store.
There are plenty of news channels available to choose from.

You can’t get FNC as a standalone channel, but you can get it as part of a package. Last I checked Sling TV would be the lowest cost option.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.