Program guide only 24 hrs though I have lifetime subscription

There’s a 14 day guide for scheduling purposes. It’s just not available in a grid format.

Guess i’m old fashioned, I prefer seeing what I’ve already got scheduled to record, although it’s not a deal breaker for me. Have the 4 tuner Tablo so I can record 2 shows and watch two more on the two tv’s we have so I just need to get used to this I reckon.

1 Like

When you want to see what is on for the next 2 weeks, go to TV Shows, Movies, or Sports. There should be a list of all the shows that are scheduled to be aired. If you have the program scheduled to record, you should see an orange triangle in the upper right corner of the thumbnail. Much easier than a grid guide to navigate and see what is coming up. Live TV (with a grid) is good when you want to watch Live TV, but why would you want to see more than a couple of hours worth?

Thank you for that explanation, knew about the TV show, movies and sports tab, did not know about the orange tab showing.

Not a problem. I didn’t know about the orange tab either when I first starting using the Tablo.