Problems when syncing to an iPad

I’m almost on my 30 days of using my 4-tuner Tablo and it has been a pleasant experience. The past three days, however, have been a bit of an aggravation. I use my iPad 4 (lightning connector) to “Airplay” to my TV. When connecting to the Tablo, the app begins syncing and then halfway through it just stalls and does nothing. 

I have tried to delete the app, reboot the device and then reintall the app, I have rebooted the Tablo and the AppleTv and …nada. Now it begins to sync and it does nothing (see pic below). This does not seem to be an issue with my iPhone 6 Plus, which I also use. 

Any suggestions? This is driving me nuts. 

Thanks
LiNM

Try rebooting your router as well.  I occassionaly have issues where my iPad can’t see the Tablo, and a router reboot solves it.

Please provide the model number of the iPad. As well, what OS version are you running?

@LiNM We’ve seen this a couple of times recently. We can log in remotely to fix this up for you - if you haven’t already, send me a note directly and we’ll set this up.

Try rebooting your router as well.  I occassionaly have issues where my iPad can't see the Tablo, and a router reboot solves it.

I tried doing that with the router, the cable modem, and all of my equipment. 

Please provide the model number of the iPad. As well, what OS version are you running?

it is an iPad 4th Gen running iOS 8.1.2

@LiNM We’ve seen this a couple of times recently. We can log in remotely to fix this up for you - if you haven’t already, send me a note directly and we’ll set this up.

I will send you a note now. Thanks.