Problem Watching Live TV on Android Device

Using Samsung Note 10.1(GT-N8013)
Android 4.1.2
Tablo S/W 2.1.14, App 1.1.1
Chrome 36.0.1985.135
Java Script V8 3.26.31.11

Was watching Live TV 49er game on Samsung Note and taping game too.  After about 30 mins., Tablo Android App. crashed. Tried restarting app and rebooted Note several times until I could get app to play Live TV, but alas, it was not Live TV.  It starts from where I originally began watching channel.  I could not find a method to fast forward to current Live TV position. 

Cannot use Chrome web app either for Live TV watching on Samsung, as there is only sound no picture.

Suggestions or help to get Live TV to work on Samsung Note?, or will it ever work on this device?<!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>

The web issue is known and is supposedly being worked on.

The Tablet issue you should ask @TabloSupport

@Streambird A ‘resume playback’ feature has been in popular demand for a while now - and it’s on our roadmap; we hope to see it in action soon. 

In regards to the sound-only issue on the web app, this seems to be a Samsung specific bug (weird, we know) and our developers are looking into it now for a fix.

@TabloSupport Thanks for the response.  I do understand the resume playback issue and look forward to the fix, but why does this occur when trying to watch “Live TV” channel.  Is it due to the program being recorded at the same time? Also, is there not a way to fast forward on the android app in “Live TV”, when this happens?

Also, later in the day I had the same issue on the Roku3 watching “Live TV”.  The signal weakened and the program buffered. Switched to antenna and there were signal issues too. Later, turned on another TV with Roku 3, went to the same channel and the program started from where issues occurred 30 minutes earlier.  The channel kept looping on the program that was over.  I finally had to reboot the Tablo for the Live TV channel to quit looping and to be able to watch current programming.