Player error weak signal on a refurbished Tablo 4

I dont think I can take another minute of this refurbished Tablo 4-Tuner Over-The-Air DVR. I just did an update and it went to reboot itself and now its gining me the player error /Weak Signal message. This has happened to me 3 times already in the 3 months that I have owned this unit. Everytime this happens I have to spend hours upron hours rebooting it until a miracle happens and it finally works. I truly believe this is a defective box! Cable TV is starting to look better every day. At least it worked.

Refurbished Units Refurbished Tablo OTA DVRs are lovingly restored at TabloHQ. All DVRs are tested, updated with new software, and include all parts and accessories. These units are covered by Tablo’s 12-month warranty policy but are NOT eligible for Tablo’s 30-day return policy which is standard on all new units. To learn more about refurbished Tablo units, please see our store policies.

Then contact support - Submit a request

I need someone from Tablo to help me figure out what is going on. I dont have the time to reset a box 20 times before it starts wotking again and then dread the next time it happens again. In the last three mnonths of owning this unit I have had to reset this unit over and over again to keep it working. I have friends with units who have tried to help and they can’t believe the troubel I am having.

If you send us a ticket with the details, or give us a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688), our team would be happy to take a look at your unit and make some recommendations.

We do also have a few basic troubleshooting articles that cover quite a few common issues.

Thank you. I have already submitted a ticket and on the phone on hold now.