PLAY NOW no longer an option after latest App update

I have three FIRE TV’s connected to my Tablo. On Two of the FIRE TV’s we just did the latest TABLO APP update. Those two no longer have the option to “PLAY NOW” in LIVE TV, only to RECORD a program that is currently being aired. The other FIRETV that the APP wasn’t updated still has the option to “PLAY NOW” or RECORD. All guides and time are correct on all FireTV’s. All the oher features are working just as they should. Need to get this corrected , can you please help with a solution. Thanks for your Help

i can confirm that I have the exact same issue for both my fireTVs.

We have Fire Fire TV’s; One had an App update on 12/21/16 and now it can’t find the Tablo hardware.

Same issue. Firmware 2.2.12 and Apps 1.1.5 and 1.1.7.

I have the same problem. Please help!

Us as well. I have attempted to contact customer service and have not heard back.

Thanks,

I have the same problem. Please fix this!

I am having the same problem! I found that if you select the channel of the live program that you’re wanting to watch it brings up that live program.

Thanks Mquinlivan. That is actually more convenient than the old way. The change from the old way is a problem. I do like this as a shortcut, though.

Tablo Support - David (Tablo)
Jan 3, 2:37 PM EST
Hi Dale,
We’re working to re-add this option ASAP. In the meantime, try selecting the channel number from the left column of the live TV screen. You can press the play button on the remote from here to start streaming this channel live.
Thanks,
David
Tablo Support
Monday-Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM ET