Picture but NO sound on The CW 33.1 Dallas

@beastman, ironically 33-2 works fine but 33-1 does not…

16-1 tunes in on my tv with video and audio. 16-1 does not tune in Tablo but the audio tunes in on 16.2 just as it does on my TV

@beastman… wonder if there is something unusual about the 16.1 broadcast station?  Maybe contact TabloSupport so they can look into it.

@TabloSupport Any idea why 16-1 would tune in on the TV and not on the Tablo?  16-2 tunes in on the Tablo but is audio only, as it is on the TV.  Another weird thing is it says Escape1 for 63-3 and on the tv it only says Escape (or maybe it is Escape!  If looking at the logs will help, go ahead.  I did a bunch of rescans tonight as I moved the antenna around to find the best location for the most channels.   i have the 4 tuner version of the Tablo.

@xaudiblex Apologies for any confusion, but I don't see a note from you.. Feel free to PM me with the RMA details you had and we'll track this down, and then get you up and running.
@TabloSupport, I sent you a private message but I haven't gotten a response yet.  Please advise.

@xaudiblex Sorry for the wait! My PM’s have been flooded with beta requests. I’m going to put this in a ticket and make sure we chat today.

@xaudiblex Sorry for the wait! My PM's have been flooded with beta requests. I'm going to put this in a ticket and make sure we chat today.

Its no problem.  I understand ya’ll are busy!  I wouldn’t mind being added to the beta for either the FireTV or Nexus Player if there are any slots open! =)

I was curious if there was a solution to this?  I am a new Tablo 4 Tuner user, and I have the same problem in New Jersey for my PBS feed stations 13-1 to 13-3.   I get video on the tablo but no sound.   When watching the antenna hooked into my TV directly, there is sound and video.   I watch it through a Roku Streaming Stick and also cannot hear sound when viewing remotely on my iphone through the app.

Thank you.

@kanee61978, I am still waiting on support to look into it.  I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something about it.

@kanee61978 & @beastman , We finally got the issued resolved.  When I did the initial channel scan, the channel picked up as having no audio.  Apparently all I had to do was run another channel scan.  That fixed the issue.  Kind of an odd issue, just glad to get it working.

I was curious if there was a solution to this?  I am a new Tablo 4 Tuner user, and I have the same problem in New Jersey for my PBS feed stations 13-1 to 13-3.   I get video on the tablo but no sound.   When watching the antenna hooked into my TV directly, there is sound and video.   I watch it through a Roku Streaming Stick and also cannot hear sound when viewing remotely on my iphone through the app.

Thank you.

@xaudiblex - Very weird but glad we were able to finally get it resolved for you.

So as I read through the posts I don’t see a resolution. Was there ever a resolution to the problem of perfect picture but no sound for one channel?

@Trent_Bridges It seems like the resolution was running another channel scan. Can you try that?

It was definitely a weird problem. The only solution was to run a new channel scan.

I’m also in the DFW area and channels 4.1(FOX) & 5.1(NBC) have video with no audio.
I just received my Tablo 2 days ago and all was working fine. But today no audio on these 2 channels.
After reading thru the entries on this forum, I did a channel rescan.
Wolla!! The audio is back on those channels.
My conclusion is that my antenna signal is weak.
I previsouly had some reciption issues with a digital converter box, but dismissed it to the converter box.
Hope this helps someone else with a simular problem.