PBS missing from guide. Cannot schedule

Hey Tablo!

In Anaheim, CA my PBS channels are “50.1 HD” and “50.2 Encore”, neither is showing up on the guide. Instead showing “NSTRAVI” which is showing all in Spanish and “my network TV” which is showing on the guide that they are currently selling jewelry (JTV). Yes, PBS is there if I click on said channels but how in the heck am I supposed to schedule any PBS show when I cannot find it? If I can’t find it your 4th Gen app certainly can’t find it and my programming a show is useless. I have already missed episodes of several shows. Do I have to tune in on the date and time like it’s 1975? What is the point of using Tablo if it doesn’t work? This appears to have happened after 09/20 as previous episodes recorded. Are you aware of this issue? I don’t imagine I’m the only one struggling with this. Need a fix ASAP as the new seasons are right around the corner.

Help! Please! ty

Tablo has a support page discussing bad guide data. https://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002199143-Correcting-Missing-or-Incorrect-TV-Guide-Data-on-Tablo There is a link on that page to submit a guide correction request.

Gracenote looks to have correct PBS guide data for at least one Anaheim zip code. You can check your zip code here. TV Listings- Find Local TV Listings and Watch Full Episodes

Hi @gce,

Sorry you’re running into that.

@Ron1’s covered what we’d suggest. The advice in that article should help. If all else fails it has a link to notifiy Tablo Support who has tools to fix missing guide data. We recommend trying the other steps in that article first.