OS X Ripper Software

Oh I am very familiar with Virtual Machines… both for personal use and in the professional work environment… I dont think there would be much you could tell me that I dont already know…

That said… even a VM is still “too heavy” for one application … if you had a suite or handful of programs that had no other alternatives then its a viable option… (as long as they aren’t graphically intense like a 3d MMO or FPS game)…

No one will force you to run a windows vm machine so don’t fret. I do in my office computer which runs Linux. No real problems and is just as fast and any normal windows computer. But, I build my own computers and I do build them to run very fast. I don’t do mac’s though, so perhaps there are more struggles setting up a VM in a mac. Sorta doubt it though.

-Rodger

Actually its remarkably easy…

I have been using MPEG Streamclip 1.9.3b8 for a while. Works great for what is which is not fancy at all and it is not at all automatic. I can usually strip the commercials out of a recorded movie in about 10 mins. Would love to have a native solution on OS X that was more automated.

I don’t think one is available right now. The only method I can tell you that should work would be to install a virtual machine in your OS X box and then install a free version of windows 10. That would work as well in a VM as it would in a dedicated windows machine.

-Rodger