Off, Off Topic - Andy G Show - another MeTV quiz

No, I had the website creator do that for me.

…and yet, another

“Surprise, surprise, surprise!” I got a great score on this one :smile:

I had forgotten about Ellie. Nice to see her again.

I scored so high because I use GIMP… just saying…

The AGIQ is quite high in this thread, i.e. the “Andy Griffith Intelligence Quotient.”

And the Howard Sprague Award goes to…

2 Likes

Not a quiz, just some trivia… of course those who are true Andy Griffth Show fanatics already know this stuff.

Talking about MeTV, I recorded Barnaby Jones for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at the picture quality on MeTV. Some people at other forums have noticed how much improved the picture quality is on MeTV these days.

That may be, but I still wish they didn’t “edit” the picture by zooming so as to more fill a wide screen. If people want a cropped video, that should be their choice - I’d prefer the original “square” picture.

Of these, I remember Dick Elliott because I’d seen him in several other movies (and TV shows). He was an excellent mayor.

It seems they still hit Andy Griffth Show and/or Mayberry topic quizzes more often than others. I just barely made it past half, it’s never been my strong area.

and some trivia true die-hard fans already knew (?)…

1 Like

Can you recognize these Andy Griffith Show actors in horror movies?

You got 13 out of 14

Thanks for playing! Hope you kept the lights on. It’s pretty spooky to see these beloved characters in scary movies! How many of them have you seen?

1 Like

Is that from the first scene Gomer went “suprise -suprise-suprise!” or is he saying “she-zam”?

Slightly off topic and off channel:
|450x236

Can you rock this big, big Flintstones trivia quiz?

It’s a yabba-dabba-doozy.

Can you rock this big, big Flintstones trivia quiz?

You got 30 out of 32

You knocked it right out of the park! And you probably even know that the baseball stadium in Bedrock is called Candlestone Park! Well done!

there’s a topic for that…
MeTV - Memorable Entertainment Television quizz
I haven’t gotten around to watching them yet, so I held back on the quiz :blush:

1 Like

I thought there was some resemblance to MeTV - turns out DECADES (TV) is also owned my Weigel Broadcasting Co, or part owned. You can’t loose!

1 Like

I like Decades as well. Once caught a few episodes of Love American Style and Rowan & Martin’s Laugh In. They have some fun, memorable content.

The Quiz Master has got to me an Andy Griffth Show fanatic, here’s another

I could only guess at most (all), I knew Barney had an issue with jaywalking.

I am so grateful I didn’t loose MeTV! I actually did reasonably well on this one. Oh, yea, they just keep coming up with Andy Griiffth Show quizzes?!

Can you find the Mayberry character inside The Twilight Zone?
You got 7 out of 10

It’s been a couple weeks

Can you find the Mayberry character inside The Twilight Zone?

You got 10 out of 10

Don’t worry — Barney is here to get everyone back to Mayberry. How did you do on the quiz?
I should have posted this on your earlier post

Take another quiz: How keen is your MeTV name and nickname trivia?