O recordings after latest update

My Tablo update and had to reset it which wasn’t a problem but now it not letting me see my recordings thu my hard drive. It says no storage is available or accessible

It may take a few minutes after updating for your hard drive to be mounted and seen by the Tablo. This is normal.

The update was a couple days ago. But just tried to watch a recording today. Tried unplugging the hard drive a couple times but didn’t help

I also had the “no storage available” message after the update but it had gone away when I checked again 30 minutes later.
So far, so good!

If you’re still having issues, send our support team a ticket, we can take a look.

Now I have nothing on my Tablo this update is not right need someone from Tablo to help I will send a ticket but going to be gone for a week and the wife is very up set!!!

In case you haven’t tried it already, pull power from the Tablo and restart.

I had an update a few years ago where the hard drive didn’t show until I power cycled my Tablo, not sure why it happened. Subsequent updates had no problems.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.