NOW AVAILABLE - 4th Generation Tablo App for LG smart TVs

Super happy to have this app available now. Been using it a bit and have the following issues to report (don’t see them listed elsewhere):

• When trying to watch an in progress recording when I select “Watch Episode” it always starts at the end. This is terrible for sports because it ruins the outcome. Also if I have to stop watching for some reason and then try to restart it again goes to current/live time. So it loses where I was. This doesn’t happen for older non active recordings.

• Related to the above there is no easy way to get to beginning of a recording. I don’t find the fast forward/rewind behavior very easy to use either. It doesn’t seem to work reliably or have any consistent speed so is slow and difficult to control. What is the recommend way to fast forward/backward on lg remote? I find this true of both live recordings and older saved recordings.

• Related to the above a “Watch from Beginning” button would be great.

• In Live guide when I go to channels and try to filter to “Favorite Channels” it doesn’t work/do anything. The “Filter by day” options work though.

I’m using an LG C3 TV with a Tablo on firmware 2.2.51.

The left and right buttons work once the scroll bar is in focus, but the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons still do nothing.

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEW - Tablo LG App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.0.7)