"No Storage Connected" after updating to Tablo Firmware Release 2.2.30

Exact same thing just happened to me. Any solutions ?

1 Like

Not for me. I had to replace my hard drive. Contact Tablo support for help. Good luck!

After 2.2.30 my Tablo will not work with my hard drive(Maxone 500 gb). I reformatted to Windows then had Tablo reformat it. It recorded a couple of shows. Then I began getting playback errors all the time on both live tv for all Roku and my iPhone. Tablo recognizes the HD but won’t work with it installed. I removed it and Tablo is now working. I’ve reset the Tablo multiple times to reinstall the upgrade but no luck. I will use the HD for Windows backup. It works fine there.

Which HD did you get that works?

I think Tablo recommends Western Digital. Try contacting Tablo Support for help.

Streaming video is much more demanding than typical usage. Your drive is likely going bad.

not all drives are made the same to make a blanket statement. What’s “typical usage”? typical to who/what? a home user? - minority of environment drives are used in.

WD, for example has the color system to pick the drive to suit your needs. How demanding is it on a drive storing a large DB being queried and written to? Drives are made for I/O… data is data.

Modern PCs don’t behave like “the old days” nor do drives of today’s technologies.

Here’s tablo’s info - https://www.tablotv.com/setup-networking/#harddrive

Oh. OK.