No live tv on web apps

Hello all!

I’ve been using my Tablo via Roku for some time now. Recently I decided to try the web app on my android tablet. It no longer shows live tv. When I click on a program on the grid, it just lets me schedule a recording. I don’t have a subscription or a hard drive attached. I just want this thing to take video from the antenna and put it on my apps. I don’t need a DVR or the guide just the signal!!!  I have “Enable fast Live TV startup” clicked in the settings, as well as Live TV selected as my Startup Section. I use chrome & win7 on my desktop, and a generic android 4.4 tablet.
Any help is appreciated. 
Chas

Click on the actual channel name in the web app.

If you use the Android web app, you have to do as theuser86 says.  If you use the Android tablet app, then you will see a play button after clicking on a show that is currently live (though you can still click on the channel itself to play).

If you use the Android web app, you have to do as theuser86 says.  If you use the Android tablet app, then you will see a play button after clicking on a show that is currently live (though you can still click on the channel itself to play).

Thanks for the help guys! They should label it or make it easier to find. My only other complaint is the terrible Roku app. But that’s another story!

The new Roku app will be released in the next two weeks, and it should look just like the web/tablet app.