No live tv guide in android app

Had the same problem in chrome… but now it is happening in the android app. Just briefly see the guide and then it vanishes to a blue screen.

No issues here. What version of Tablo firmware and Android app are you using? I’m assuming 2.2.18 Tablo firmware.

Yes, latest firmware, there is more than one android tablo app?

That’s like what I’m seeing using the Fire tv app. Can you see your recordings?

Android phone/tablet has the original Tablo app only. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV app have the original and the new Preview Tablo app. NEW - Tablo 'Preview' App for Amazon Fire TV & Android TV (v 1.2.0)

Hi all
Same issue here. Live TV is blank with 2.2.18. I’ve tried multiple devices (various PCs and iPhones and iPads) both on the local network and remotely with the same result.

I tested remotely on my Android phone, no issues.

Would love preview app on Android phone

@weblamer @Leaning6 Try reinstalling your Tablo apps (assuming you’re on your home network). Let us know how this goes.

Sorry, if I’m hi jacking this thread.

This is the problem that I’ve been having.

That works for a while. Deleting cache and data makes it work also. Might work for a couple days, might work for a couple hours.

Reinstalling it works. We’ll see for how long.

1 Like

thats nice but for me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
with regards

Delete the Tablo app from your phone, reboot your phone, re-install the app.