NFL scheduled show no longer set to record

I have reported the last two times the Cowboys games were scheduled, showed they were scheduled, but nothing recorded; nothing at all.

This has been happening to me as well. It seems to be just sporting events for me. I havenā€™t noticed any issues with other recordings (so far). For what itā€™s worth, I caught it in the act once. I hadnā€™t logged in for a few days or a week, so I logged in and it started to sync the program guide. I peaked at the sports tab and my college and nfl games were set to record (including ones already recorded - so it was clearly out of date). Then it finished syncing and they no longer were set to record. So I think itā€™s something in the sync process.

This has been talked about in another thread (Iā€™ve mentioned it in multiple threads). Not everyone gets this but once it starts it sticks. Tablo is supposedly working on a fix. The over night guide update causes rather random scheduled sports events to become unscheduled.

For the last 3 weeks Iā€™ve also seen one NCAA football game per week show up as non-live. Which means you need to record one hour of whatever immediately after the end of the scheduled game time.

1 Like

We do have a fix coming for this.

On some scheduled recordings if the guide data was updated AFTER the scheduling it can cause some games to become unscheduled. The firmware we have in beta testing now corrects this.

2 Likes