Nextgentv ATSC 3.0

Find what cities that have the next generation tv signal.
Put your address and find out what channels available in your area for ATSC 3.0

1 Like

Image 3.0

THE NEW 4K UPSCALING REVOLUTION INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY STARTS HERE:

PLEASE NOTE: ATSC 3.0 NEXTGEN 4K OTA TV SIGNALS CANNOT BE UPSCALE TO 4K, ONLY ATSC 1.0 1080i/1080p OTA SIGNALS CAN BE UPSCALE TO 4K …!

Instead of arguments about the size of my 4K upscale video photos, EVERYBODY should be asking Scripps to ADD 4K AI Artificial Intelligence Upscaling Technology onboard built-in to the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player. EVERYBODY please get on board and post your support here to Scripps to ADD 4K Upscaling AI Artificial Intelligence to the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Streaming TV Player …!

NEW Coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player {Auto Upscales To 4K}?

Scripps, Please Be The First One To {TAKE IT TO THE NEXT-LEVEL} By Adding AI {Artificial Intelligence} Onboard Built-In 4K Upscaling Technology To The NEW Coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player …?

This Way All 1080i/1080p ATSC 1.0 Local OTA TV Channels Would Be Auto Upscaled To 4K And No Other Peripheral Device Would Be Needed Like The Shield TV Pro, Thanks In Advance …!

Please STOP with the giant useless pictures. Unless you can get ACTUAL SCREENGRABS, taking a picture proves NOTHING.

Dude, those giant photos you posted on my thread proved nothing either, but I didn’t try to defame you. The above video photos show what a true 4K upscale video photo looks like on my TV and my 120-inch 3.0 high gain diagonal giant screen TV. Guy, don’t hate the player, hate the game, hate the referee, but don’t hate the player. Plus your selt-image of jealousy is showing really loud to everybody …!

Notice the bright house lights have no effect on my 3.0 high gain {ALR} Ambient Light Rejection screen 4K upscale video photo …!

Is that an actual TV on the wall or do you have a projector. If it’s a TV, what brand/model? There are very few 120" “TVs” that aren’t projectors.

Projection, the video photo is in 1080i/1080p, via 4K upscaled by the Shield TV Pro and my Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Blu-ray player {See Photo Below}.

That’s why I was asking Scripps to please Be The First One To {TAKE IT TO THE NEXT-LEVEL} By Adding AI {Artificial Intelligence} Onboard Built-In 4K Upscaling Technology To The NEW Coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player …?

This Way All 1080i/1080p ATSC 1.0 Local OTA TV Channels Would Be Auto Upscaled To 4K And No Other Peripheral Device Would Be Needed Like The Shield TV Pro or other devices, Thanks In Advance …!

I agree with andyross, enough with the pictures.
They are pointless looking at them on a phone or computer.

Player hater, read above dude, you are just like andyross, way out of context. Can you read on your phone or computer…?

Yes I can see on phone or computer, but they don’t have the resolution a TV/Projector has so the pictures are pointless.

Guy, the point is I was asking Scripps to please Be The First One To {TAKE IT TO THE NEXT-LEVEL} By Adding AI {Artificial Intelligence} Onboard Built-In 4K Upscaling Technology To The NEW Coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player. The above video photos just show what 4K upscaling looks like via peripheral devices, which wouldn’t be needed if 4K upscaling was onboard built-in to the coming NEW Tablo ATSC 3.0 NextGen DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player …!

We understand that, but we are saying the pictures don’t help.
WE can’t see the resolution you are showing in the pictures due to limitations of phones, tablets, laptop & desktop PC’s.

NAAAAW guy 02ebz06, you should be ashamed of yourself, you are a player hater too, BIG TIME, {THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD}, something is wrong here. The 4K upscale video photos are just awesome, picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality on all my devices, and computers, especially on my smartphone, and Jedi Vortex tablet, hands down. Also, your self-image of jealousy is showing really loud to everybody too …!

Your projector does have impressive picture quality.

1 Like

TrevPent thanks a million and a truckload of gold …!

You’re welcome Tech1. You as well. I love apple tv but do have a nvidia shield pro and for up converting to 4k with its AI it is superior.

1 Like

Yes, the Shield TV RULE, when it comes to AI up converting. If Scripps would add AI up converting to the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Streaming TV Player, Scripps would RULE too and sell millions of the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Streaming TV Player …!

PLEASE NOTE: ATSC 3.0 NEXTGEN 4K OTA TV SIGNALS CANNOT BE UPSCALE TO 4K, ONLY ATSC 1.0 1080i/1080p OTA SIGNALS CAN BE UPSCALE TO 4K …!

Instead of arguments about the size of my 4K upscale video photos, EVERYBODY should be asking Scripps to ADD 4K AI Artificial Intelligence Upscaling Technology onboard built-in to the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player. EVERYBODY please get on board and post your support here to Scripps to ADD 4K Upscaling AI Artificial Intelligence to the NEW coming ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tablo DVR/Streaming TV Player …!

1 Like

Image 3.0

Notice the Tablo 4th Gen Live TV Guide {Video Photo Below} is being broadcast in HD, yet it’s being 4K upscaled via my home network 4K upscaling set up. Actually, I’m using a $20.00 Walmart Onn 4K TV box, which is already ATSC 3.0 NextGen Certified {SEE DEVICE LIST BELOW}.

Also, notice the Shield TV Pro is not even being used. They are more than one way to skin a cat. Praying the NEW coming Tablo ATSC 3.0 NextGen DVR/Streaming TV Player will be added to the device list very soon …!

CERTIFIED ATSC NEXTGEN 3.0 OTA TV STREAMING TV DEVICE LIST CURRENTLY 2023

ADTH NEXTGEN TV BOX {The ADTH ATSC 3.0 NextGen Streaming TV Box} is currently 2023 the only one, that can DECODE DRM ATSC 3.0 CHANNELS to date …!
HDHomeRun FLEX 4K
HDHomeRun SCRIBE 4K
HDHomeRun CONNECT 4K

Windows 11 (Ryzen 7 5800U tested)
Mac (M1 Mac Mini tested)
Android (Onn Android TV 2023 tested)
Fire TV (Fire TV Cube 3rd gen tested)
iOS (iPad Air 5th gen tested)

Optional features supported: DVR, IMSC1_G2_CODE_SPACE, IMSC1_IMAGE_PROFILE, REGION_2_RATING.
Does not include support for DRM-protected channels. This feature will be added via firmware/app updates in the future.
The player device used must support ATSC 3.0 video formats (such as the models tested).

PLEASE READ ALL BELOW

Since The 9/15/2023 Firmware Update For The Tablo 4th Gen [NEW - Tablo (4th Gen Only) Firmware Release 2.2.45], There Has Been A “VAST” OTA Over-The-Air Video Resolution Quality Super Signal Improvement. {A lot of people had complained about the Tablo 4th Gen having weak tuners, well evidently the 9/15/2023 firmware update fixed the tuner issues}

The BETTER higher quality ATSC 1.0 {1080i/1080p} OTA Over-The-Air video signals from the Tablo 4th Gen DVR/Internet Streaming TV Player, via the Tablo TV app on the $20.00 Walmart Onn 4K TV box or on the NVIDIA Shield TV Pro, they receive, the better 4K quality UPSCALE TV VIDEO.
{SEE COMPARISON VIDEO PHOTOS BELOW}

Now with the 9/15/2023 firmware update for the Tablo 4th Gen [NEW - Tablo (4th Gen Only) Firmware Release 2.2.45], there has been a VAST OTA Over-The-Air video resolution quality signal super improvement

The bottom upscale video photo was taken from my TCL Roku TV with onboard built-in 1080i/1080p 4K upscaling, via the Tablo app before the new firmware update. Notice the TOP 1080i/1080 video photo upscaled by the Shield TV Pro, versus the bottom 4K upscale video photo from my TCL Roku TV, which has all the whistles and bells.

As you can see the TOP 4K upscaled video photo from the Shield TV Pro, via Al artificial intelligence upscaling technology is a much higher video resolution quality …! Again the bottom video photo is from my TCL Roku TV.

https://i.imgur.com/cJJQRZZ.jpeg

What upscaler do you use aside from Nvidia Shield.