Hi Tablo fans -
We’ve just pushed an update to my.tablotv.com
If you use the web app, you’ll see the following changes:
- Improvements to Tablo Connect to ensure consistency of connection
even when IP changes
- Increased max buffer size and length for video to ensure smoother
- Added shortcuts for toggling play/pause (spacebar) and fullscreen (F)
in leanback mode
- Fixed issue with browser Flash detection
- Fixed issue where playback of recordings of more than 3 hours would
- Fixed issue where Recordings grid was hidden after playing video
- Fixed keyboard skip buttons while casting
- Fixed issue with app trying to cast after disconnecting cast session
- Fixed player seek handle not updating while moving mouse
- Fixed position resume when starting or stopping casting
- Other performance and stability improvements
This version of the web app should appear as build 1.0.24/625 in your Settings screen.
NOTE - You may need to hit SHIFT+Refresh and/or clear your browser’s cache to get the update.
We hope you enjoy these updates and fixes. If you have any feedback, please let us know below.
Happy holidays everyone!