NEW - Tablo ROKU Channel Update (v.2.5.0 & 2.5.1)

Use Tablo App from your phone or tablet (ex: iOS / iPhone) to perform a channel scan.

Thanks much. Loaded the Tablo app on the phone and “bingo” I have the old settings for Tablo to include the channel scan.

I have 2 Roku ultra on different TVs and 1 Roku streaming stick on a third TV, consistently on each TV shortly after I start streaming the screen will go blank (black) with a “Loading” and a full blue progress bar, shortly after that the app will crash and I will get the welcome screen (first connection) “Discover live TV and DVR…” and I will have to search for the Tablo device again, other times in the middle of the show or any streaming I will get a blue screen “Reconnecting to Tablo”. I have the latest OS in Roku 8.1.0, and I have the Tablo Dual Lite just purchased yesterday at Best Buy connected via Ethernet cable to the router. This is gettng very annoying because I will loose the beginning of the shows I am watching, there seems to be so many issues and reliability is poor, please could you advice what to do, thanks