NEW - Tablo Roku Channel Update (2.8.0)

Happy Friday everybody!

We’ve just published an update to Tablo’s Roku channel which includes a new filter, some new features and some adjustments to the main menu.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Roku Channel Update (v 2.8.0)

• Changes main menu to provide better access to Guide screens
  • Adds ‘Go to Show’ shortcut button on Guide and Recording airing screens to improve navigation between sections
  • Adds ‘Channel’ filter to Guide
  • Adds support for basic channel scan in Settings Screen
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

NOTE - This build also increases the minimum supported Tablo firmware to 2.2.18

We hope you enjoy this update!

If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop us a line or comment below.

Pssst… it’s not beta.
The 1st rule of Beta Club is: You do not talk about Beta Club.

I… don’t know what you’re talking about :upside_down_face:

This is what happens when I’m out of the office. :wink:

An interesting 80’s movie featuring teens all stuck in a beta.

At last a few features I might actually use: filter by channels and channel rescan.

I think manual recording might be the only major recording feature missing from Roku.

After it’s implemented I can finally take a hammer to my Fire TV sticks.

Oops in the world of PC correctness I can’t be so violent. I will place my Fire TV stick gentle back into it’s packaging and place it in the room where all useless electronics go to die.

Thank you for all your hard work (and Improvements) on your product this year. Loving this latest Tablo (Roku) app update. Love all the new features I didn’t know I REALLY needed! Everytime I think you have outdone yourselves, you really showout. Keep up the awesome job and Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/ Happy Holidays to all the Tablo Team!

❤️Happy Tablo 4-tuner owner since 02/25/2016❤️

… and come back later when no one is looking to hit them with a hammer.

Being able to sort by Channel is fantastic, great feature!

I really like the ability to do a channel scan right from the Tablo app instead of having to go to the website. I mentioned that on one of your surveys and I’m glad somebody picked up on it. Thanks!

Unlike some giant faceless corporations, we actually read the survey feedback. (And all of your feedback here.)

So when the engineering team says, “Hey, do people actually use this filter?” I can say, “YES! THIS FILTER. ALL FILTERS. MOAR FILTERS!”