Happy Friday everybody!
We’ve just published an update to Tablo’s Roku channel which includes a new filter, some new features and some adjustments to the main menu.
Here’s what you can expect:
Tablo Roku Channel Update (v 2.8.0)
- Changes main menu to provide better access to Guide screens
- Adds ‘Go to Show’ shortcut button on Guide and Recording airing screens to improve navigation between sections
- Adds ‘Channel’ filter to Guide
- Adds support for basic channel scan in Settings Screen
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
NOTE - This build also increases the minimum supported Tablo firmware to 2.2.18
We hope you enjoy this update!
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop us a line or comment below.