NEW - Tablo Roku Channel Update (2.0 - Build 19)

The problem noted on mine and other posts was with the Roku app update. Your pic shows the double recording on the phone app. Is the double listing also showing up on a Roku for you as well?

1 Like

Thread about a Roku update

posts picture and reports bug for a phone

Seriously man, stop cluttering threads up. Make your own thread and file a bug report.

2 Likes

@TabloTV - Is the Roku ever going to get the “Most Recent” sort filter for recordings? It’s the only filter I ever use (on the platforms where it is supported).

2 Likes

Yes. It shows up on Roku as well as iOS iPhone. I sent the screen capture from the iPhone only because Roku offers no ability to capture screens AFAIK.

Yes! We’re working on that right now for the next update.

1 Like

That’s great news…look forward to it!!

This new update is working great for me! I’ve had really annoying problems with the Tablo app on my Roku 3’s and Roku 2 ever since the Roku 7.0 FW came out. “Loading please waits” would occur reliably, and without fail the Tablo App would bog down after some (variable amount) of show-watching time, requiring a Roku Reboot.

However, yesterday all my Roku’s updated the Tablo App to 2.0 Build 19, and I have yet to see a single “Loading Please Wait” or needed a Roku reboot!

Thanks!

Since the update, I have yet to have the Riku freeze or reboot. I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but you may have fixed it?!?!?!?

1 Like

So far, so good for me too!

I have also been having this problem with the single episode delete. I can use the back button and it goes away.
DonSR

Please please please. All I want to be able to do is to see what my most recent recordings are. I for the life of me can’t figure out how to do it. It looks like I should be able to hit the options button because it shows the asterisk icon, but when you hit it nothing happens. Please please please please why can’t we sort? It’s such a basic function.

Selecting the tab “scheduled” both my Roku 3 and 4 display “No Shows to Display” with this build.

All my other apps do show a list of scheduled recordings.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Roku app, and restarting the Tablo with no improvement.

No need for remote access to repair, as I can check scheduled recordings with other apps. Just an FYI.

Well that’s a big bug, maybe they can remote into see why you’re having the issue? My scheduled section shows up with only shows that have episodes which will record over the next 2 weeks.