The iOS team has cranked out an update with a few fixes for those using Tablo on iPhones and iPads.
Release Notes - Tablo iOS App v.1.3.7
- Layout and style adjustments for iPhone X
- Fix for issue where watched/unwatched flags were inaccurate
- Fix for issue where request to remove sync data would fail
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please let us know below!
I’m seeing the same issue as previously reported concerning the -
- Last station in my list does not remain visible at the bottom of the screen, and
- When I return to the listings from watching a channel, the station listing is visibly ‘intruding’ into the upper space normally reserved for station/show info.
Sorry for the delayed response! Can you confirm which device you’re seeing this on? E.g an iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, etc.