Hi folks -
Another new firmware release for Tablo DUAL HDMI is on the way.
(This release is NOT for network-connected Tablo DVRs.)
This is a maintenance release intended to address some issues seen by early customers and add a few small features.
A notification will pop up in the Tablo interface by tomorrow (Friday the 15th of January) but you can check for and process the update immediately by going to SETTINGS > ABOUT > CHECK FOR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
Here’s what you can expect:
Tablo Firmware Update for DUAL HDMI (v. 2.2.31 - January 14)
- Fix for ‘Unknown Error’ issue on guide screens
- Adds new functionality to quickly jump through menus using the FFWD/REW and Channel Up/Down remote buttons
- Adds new bulk delete option for failed recordings
- Improvements to error messages
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
NOTE: Firmware updates may take several minutes to complete. During this time the Tablo will display an update screen.
If you have any feedback of questions about this release, please post them below.
If you need support assistance, place a ticket and we’ll touch base with you soon.