New Tablo Dual Lite - constant issues with buffering and having to restart the system

I tried the option you recommended, but it doesn’t seem to be solving my buffering/crashing issue. In fact, it seems that when i inevitably find myself having to unplug the Tablo device and re-plug it in, or if i press the “reset” button, if i have the adapter plugged into the Tablo, the light on the device stays in a flashing blue, and won’t activate/connect until i unplug the adapter. Once the light turns to solid blue, i can plug in the adapter. Am I missing something? Is there some special set of steps required to pair the adapter with the Tablo device?

Very peculiar. I can see that our support team sent over a couple of suggestions. Keep use posted.

None of their suggestions worked, and their latest was to plug it in directly to the router, to which i just sent a reply with a copy of the message i gave above about my attempt last week to do just that and why that option won’t work for me.

I’m looking for a better option at this point. It seems pretty clear that every option i’ve tried has failed completely. I’m starting to be convinced that this device is defective, but i’ve just passed the period in which Best Buy will provide a full refund, so i feel like i’m being told to live with this, which i find unacceptable.

Bottom line - if this issue persists, I want a replacement device. Your company indicated specifically in the product packaging to NOT return the device to the store in which i bought it if i have problems with the device. I have the notice still to prove it. I’ve been having consistent problems with my device which do not seem to have an adequate resolution, so I’m asking you to make good with your implied promise to make this good.

Did you clear the tablo and reset it for ethernet? You had it set up for wireless. The tablo should be connected via cable to the adaptors and the adaptor by your modem should also connect with a ethernet cable. Tablo ethernet cable power line adaptor power powerline adaptor ethernet cable modem

What antenna are you using??

I’m using an RCA amplified indoor antenna, which has worked terrifically btw for months now as an OTA connection, so I’d be hard pressed to be convinced the antenna is the problem.

Hello, thanks for your reply. I attempted to do so, but for some reason when I attempted to connect (after having reset/removed the wi-fi connection) it kept saying no connection found.

Any further suggestions? Please advise.

I wanted to provide an update on my Tablo issues. It’s been two weeks since I reset my device wireless connection. I’ve had a total of 2-3 connection incidents since then. This evening, I’ve had three additional incidents. I checked my wireless/internet connection, and it seems to be ok (i.e. nothing seems to have changed). The only solution that seems to work in any case is to unplug/replug the device, which of course disrupts any recording that happens to be in progress at the time.