We've got a new app update making its way to you which includes something neat specifically for Apple TV users - integration with the Apple 'top shelf' feature!
To use 'Top Shelf' the Tablo app must be in the top row on the home screen of your Apple TV.
The last 7 days of recordings are displayed, but are limited to a max 30 items.
When you highlight one of the recordings in the 'Top Shelf' and you press the PLAY button on the remote it’ll jump straight into playback. If you press Select it’ll deep link to the recording details screen in the app.
It also adds some new options to the 'keep X' function introduced in 2.2.18.
Tablo App for tvOS (v. 1.5.0)
• Adds most Recent Recordings to Top Shelf
• Adds 10 and 20 to Keep Limit options
• Updated look & feel for settings screen
• Adds Tablo Cloud DVR management screens (only for Tablo DUAL LITE)
Tablo App for tvOS (v. 1.5.1)
• Fixed bug that resulted in ‘Not Found’ error message when deleting the last recording in a series
We hope you enjoy this update!
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to drop us a line or comment below.