NEW - Tablo Apple TV App Update (v. 1.10.0)

Hi folks -

A new update to Tablo’s app for Apple TV is on the way.

Your Apple TV should update automatically in the coming day or so, but you can check the Apple App store for the update now.

Here’s what you can expect…

Tablo Apple TV App Update (v. 1.10.0)

• Adds new ‘switch Tablo’ interface for users with multiple DVRs
  • Fix for issues with Top Shelf integration with the Apple TV home screen
  • Other bug fixes & performance improvements

If you have any questions or feedback about this update, don’t hesitate to drop us a line or comment below.

What about the guide? Any chance we can see more than 24 hours?

1 Like

We definitely would like to do it. It will require more work than what Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV required which is why it hasn’t been done yet.

Thank you for the firmware update!
My “Top Shelf” now works which is awesome.

One question. The update noes say: "Adds new ‘switch Tablo’ interface for users with multiple DVRs”

• I do see the new Switch Tablos” button BUT I only have one Tablo.
  • So this is just a place to add additional Tablo’s?

I see that all Tablo Settings have been moved down to “Settings” which is great!

1 Like

Yep! That’s it for now although we plan to add more functionality to that section moving forward.

I’ll do happy if the new version stops skipping back a half hour when paused. And fast forward /rewind worked better. I don’t travel with my Apple TV much. For scheduling the iOS app is fine. And it works a lot better than the TVOS version. I look forward to trying the new improved app

Try it; I’ve seen much less of this behavior since updating.

Very little difference, if any, for me with the new app. Luckily, the new Siri remote lets you fast forward or reverse easily when paused. The app still has a long way to go.