NEW - Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v. 2.1.12)

Hi there Tablo fans -

A Tablo app update is now available for those who use Amazon Fire TV or Android TV devices.

If you have automatic updates enabled on your streaming device or Smart TV, you should see the update now.

REMINDER - Everyone should be using the app called Tablo (and not Tablo PREVIEW). All new active development is being done on the main Tablo app and Tablo PREVIEW has now been removed from the app store.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v.2.1.12)

• Fix for issue where airing details were not displaying correctly in conflict resolution screens
  • Other bug fixes & performance improvements

As always, if you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

Interestingly, I just purchased the Fire stick 4K MAX, as it was on sale for $35, so this now applies to me. I’m testing it as a possible replacement/adjunct for my Roku Ultra, and I have to say that performance appears to be just as good, with some welcome additions that surpass the Roku. I can now use the built in web browser to play videos on the web, and I can easily play videos that I have stored on my NAS drive. Also, it had a VPN app. So far, I have to say I’m really impressed, especially when you take the reduced price into consideration.

This is about the same time my sound stoped working!

See this post