NEW - Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v.2.1.1)

Happy Tuesday folks -

A new Tablo app update is on the way for those who use Amazon Fire TV or Android TV devices.

If you have automatic updates enabled on your streaming device or Smart TV, you should see the update in the coming days.

REMINDER - Everyone should be using the app called Tablo (and not Tablo PREVIEW). All new active development is being done on the main Tablo app and Tablo PREVIEW will be going away soon.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App Update (v.2.1.1)

• Fix for ‘Unknown Error’ issue on guide screens
  • Adds new functionality to quickly jump through menus using the FFWD/REW remote buttons
  • Adds new bulk delete option for failed recordings
  • Improvements to error messages
  • Additional bug fixes and performance improvements

We hope you enjoy this update!

If you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

The only place I use Preview is on my iPad because the non-preview one does not display full screen on my iPad. Is that being addressed? Thanks.

There is no Preview app for any iOS device, iPhone or iPad. Maybe delete the app from your iPad and then install it again.

Which iPad do you have? Also what iOS version is it running?

Buffering still a major issue on remoted Firesticks. FYI, no buffering issues on Android Cell phones or tablets at same remoted location.