New Feature Request - Remember Last Channel for Live TV

I’m sure this has been asked in the past… but it would be nice if the Tablo app could remember the last channel I was watching during Live TV playback and go to that one as the default channel if that feature was selected, rather than start at the top of the guide. I like to watch a specific NBC channel that is generally 3/4th down the guide and every time I go to watch TV, I have to scroll past 20+ channels to get to the one I watch the most.

Maybe a favorites list would be nice for the guide.

2 Likes

That’s something we definitely want to add in the future but I don’t have an ETA for this right now.

In the meantime, you can use the FFWD/REW buttons to zip through the Live TV menu faster on many TV-based apps.

I was thinking of the favorites list as well. Will be glad when it comes in but mostly I watched recorded items.

There’s a long list of requests/suggestions going back years - they’re working on / looking into / considering / on-the-way. While some of their marketing mentions watching live TV - much emphasizes their products as an OTA DVR, that’s their focus.

While you’re waiting, a suggestion or work-around, press the TV button on your remote. TVs stay on the last channel you watched, and have a means to select which channels.

Agree! Remember last Live TV channel watched is a much needed feature!!!