NEW - Extended Customer Support Hours

Hi folks -

We’re excited to announce that we’ve extended our Customer Support hours!

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Starting today, you can now reach our support team 7 days a week, 18 hours a day.

Our new hours are 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 a.m. ET (or 5:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. PT), every day including holidays.

But that’s not all! We’re taking our commitment to great service even further with new live chat support and a revamped Support Portal.

You can get more details about all our new resources on the Tablo blog: Tablo Launches Improved Customer Support with Extended Hours | Over The Air (OTA) DVR | Tablo

And as always, if you have any questions, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

5 Likes

As a 7 plus year Tablo user I appreciate this. While at the same time extending my sympathies to the employees working such long hours.

Now that Nuvyyo is a subsidiary of a publicly traded US corporation, E. W. Scripps, shareholders investments are priority.

Likely AI chat-bots to start, then part-time screen readers. So nobody really spends all day earning a full-time income.

1 Like

This is great news, but wait, I’ve never had to call Tablo support in over 8 years of ownership. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is great news. However I only really had issues during NFL broadcasts on Sunday lol.

It’s rock solid now though. Maybe a reboot once a year to clear any nagging issues

2 Likes

I really like the chat option!

You are probably chatting to an AI bot that really thinks humans are inferior and show be eliminated.

Are you a large language model? I’ve never met you face to face! :laughing: