New Amazon Firestick can’t load Tablo App

@TabloTV I’ve sent the screenshot to support as requested. When I search from the Fire Stick it cannot find any Tablo app to download. Even when I remove the app from the app library on Amazon it does the same thing.

I have attempted to find the Tablo App on my new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote and it says “Your search did not match anything in our catalog”. I have downloaded the app from Amazon, however it says that it is not compatible. When I go to Settings, My Account, Sync Amazon Content, it does not add the Tablo App. How am I supposed to make this work?

Just received my new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote and I like so many others have the same problem with Tablo. I thought this was resolved back in October 2016 or I would have never purchased the new Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote. Any chance this gets resolved in a timely fashion my return window closes in 10 days?

No, not on my devices. Mine automatically updated to the 1.1.8 without my intervention. I haven’t tried deleting and then searching for the app from the FireTV, which others are reporting as not being able to find the app when searching for it even from the FireTV interface.

^ Should be fixed now - we redeployed the app to show up properly in this store.

@TabloSupport It just worked for me and loaded fine. Thanks for the fix.

2 Likes

To get to the menu use the button on the left of the top row. It looks like a u-shaped arrow.

Hi, I got a new Tablo quad but i can’t find Tablo app on my 2019 Firestick. Help?

If you’re in Canada, search for Nuvyyo.

No. I’m in California. Thanks!

@KLe1968 Are you able to find it when you search for ‘Tablo for Amazon Fire TV’? (The full phrase?)

How about if you go to here and ‘send’ the app to your Fire TV?

@TabloTV, I can’t find the app when I search it on my Firestick

@KLe1968 So searching for the full name on the device itself didn’t work? And delivering the app to your Fire TV via the URL above also didn’t work?

And when, on your fire tv stick, you go into the apps/movies&tv category and move down through the entire list of apps did you find any app with the name tablo in it?

If not that is what I posted 2-3 weeks ago.

Maybe it’s a California thing. You never know what is happening with Newsom.

Unless California has decided to leave the United States, it should be available. :wink:

Maybe if the user does a factory reset it will magically appear.

Of course anyone with an amazon account can login to their account, find the app, “purchase” it, and then have it delivered to the device.

Once it is delivered and installed they can check to see if it’s 2.1.3 or 2.1.5.

Can you logon to your Amazon account on a computer and check what region your account is set to?

1. Go to Content and Devices and click Preferences.
  2. Under Country Settings

I did all that. Didn’t work at all. Didn’t see the app

@KLe1968 When did you last try? We released version 2.1.6 yesterday in an effort to un-stick whatever was keeping you from seeing the app which seems to have been approved by Amazon overnight.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.