Moving Tablo from one tv to another

I moved my Tablo Dual HDMI (not networked/tv only) from one tv to another one and it would not set up. It says “Tablo starting” and then it just sits there with the busy signal. I moved it back to the original tv, same thing. I tried unplugging it to reset (there is no reset button) and that didn’t work either. I can’t do anything in settings because it won’t boot up all the way. What next?

1 Like

I don’t have an HDMI unit, but maybe try booting up with the HDMI cable detached, then after a minute or so attach it.

It sounds like your Tablo is having trouble booting. If power cycling it doesn’t resolve the issue, you could consider a factory reset, which should resolve the issue. However, it’s definitely worth contacting our support team before doing that, as they may be able to help you get it up and running without a reset.

You can send our support team a ticket here, or you can give us a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688).

Thanks, tried it but it didn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.