Missing Tv Guide information

New to the Tablo. Finally got all my Roku devices. I thought i saw before that when you use the Tablo app on Roku, that it would give TV guide information, but I am not getting that. I have the channel name, but no tv guide information

any ideas?

TV guide info on Roku is coming in the update to be released at the end of the month.

but i thought it was already on there? did they remove it? I can see the channels and shows when i log in on the web. browsing thru the Roku app shows zero information now.

The Roku app currently only shows what is currently on.  You might have looked at the tease they provided.  It will be here soon (I hope) but so far NO BETA

mine isnt even showing what is currently on

@crimkid Contact @TabloSupport tomorrow and they’ll help you resolve the issue.

what is the best way to contact @tablosupport?

support@tablotv.com or 613-454-5615

but i thought it was already on there? did they remove it? I can see the channels and shows when i log in on the web. browsing thru the Roku app shows zero information now.

The web app and the Roku app are different at the moment.

If you see a listing of shows airing RIGHT NOW in Live TV on Roku it is working as it’s supposed to.

As our other users mentioned, the live TV grid guide-enabled Roku channel will be coming soon.

When i click on the app in Roku, If i click on Live TV, i see the channel listing, but i do not see any show information. If move to any other guide, Shows, Schedule, etc, it says that nothing is there.

There is no channel guide in Roku yet, that is coming at the end of the month with the new update.

What you will see is a listing of channels and the name of the show currently playing.

yes, you dont seem to understand. I see a listing of channels, but there is no show information. It does not list the show currently playing.

@TabloSupport - shouldh’t it be showing him the CURRENT show that is on using the Roku?  I know that’s what mine does  @crimkid - the name of the show is TEXT and directly next to the station name…

@crimkid - do you see guide data if you look at another Tablo app?  e.g. html client on a pc

@crimkid yes, on my roku 3 app it shows what is currently airing on that channel and if I hover over that channel a picture of that show (if there is one) shows up off to the side. Something is going on with your system and you need to contact @tablosupport. In the meantime if you haven’t already, reboot the roku and tablo. If that doesn’t fix it I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the tablo app on your roku.

so to everyone helping. It was not showing the CURRENT show on the app, but i could see that if i logged into the web app from my computer. 

When i got home last night, it then seemed to be working and is now listing the currently playing show on the channel lineup.