This is what I was thinking when I asked earlier if you received the signal on your TV only.
You can try over here on AVS Forum… I already asked and they came up with the signal may be too strong and is overwhelming the tuner.
Good Luck!
This is what I was thinking when I asked earlier if you received the signal on your TV only.
You can try over here on AVS Forum… I already asked and they came up with the signal may be too strong and is overwhelming the tuner.
Good Luck!
18.6m. From Antennaweb.org
Are you getting all the other channels marked “good” on this list?
My suggestion is to exchange that non-directional antenna for a directional one pointed east.
I get all except 16, 35, and 38 of the “good” channels. I also get 31 and 17 of the “fair”.
I replaced a directional antenna with the Omni, which gets the 31-1,2,3,4 and 17-1that I wasn’t getting before.
Rabbitears says 16 (rf 16) and 38 (rf 36) are off the air.
Don’t know if Rabbitears info for KORK-CD rf 35 is up to date. They show 41.1, Heroes & Icons, as one of its subchannels. That would conflict with 41.1 on KPME-CD rf 15.
Does your TV let you manually add stations? What happens if you try to manually add rf channel 15?
Found some contact info for KPME TV Station KPME-CD - Station Information - FCC Public Inspection Files
I am observing exactly what papagnome is experiencing.
I think we are in some type of “directional deadzone” for ch41.
I live in almost the exact same direction as papagnome from the tower
and only 5.2 miles away from the tower.
otadtv predicts I should have a -36dbM signal.
Also I get ch20 fine which is only 30ft higher on the same tower
and the same 15KW broadcast power.
Neither Tablo or my TV show any signs for receiving ch41.
I get all the other channels fine from the main towers on Skyline.