Many problems w/Tablo 4h Gen

Think I will return unit. Then in a while will buy again trusting Tablo have cured all the problems that I and many others online have.
Do you think this is a good idea?
J. Mead

That is a really hard thing for anyone not you to answer.

We don’t know what problems you’re having with it. If it’s a Roku issue and you’re not willing to wait for an update or try another device (Firestick, etc), then you might be better off. Especially if you only use an AppleTV, since there’s no use keeping it on the shelf and waiting around for who-knows-how-long.

Right now, this does seem like a lot to be constantly trouble-shooting. If you’re not up for it, then don’t stress yourself out. So many things can change every day or two that it’s hard for me to just chuck mine out – and believe me, I think of it at least once a day!

Is there something in particular you were trying to ask by posting this question? Everyone’s got different ways they use their Tablo, so likely, their purpose will be different than yours.

Yes and thinking same thing. “Coming soon” sounds like Tablo defines it as within the year. Not even a beta version yet.