Lost my channels and can’t scan for more

My tablo lost most of my channels and it will not let me scan for channels. I’ve hit the blue button on the back and it still will not let me scan for channels, I unplugged my tablo for five minutes plugged it back up and when it booted up I still only have five Channels.

Now I can’t even watch the channels I have. But I can watch all my tv channels on my tv with out the tablo.

Ok I’m able to watch tv on the tablo again but still can’t do a channel scan.

What happens when you try to run a channel scan, do you receive an error of some kind? If you connect to the Tablo web app at http://my.tablotv.com/, does a channel scan work there?

Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688), or to send our support team a ticket, we’d the happy to take a closer look.

I made a screen recording of my channel list alone with what happens when I try to scan for new channels. But it will not let me up load it. But basically I click on channel line up and the next screen is this.

Was this ever resolved? If so, would you mind sharing the resolution? Thanks.

Yes it was. I called support and put my tablo in remote mode. They sent a email with a work around so I did what the email told me to do and everything is working great.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.