Lose subscription after recycle power, must refresh Guide data to schedule shows

My only comment, all TV “smart” OS’s are crapola.

My LG OLED can’t even maintain a WiFi connection… so why would I want to rely on it? You know?

You said, “no way am I going with yet ANOTHER device… No to roku, etc.”

That’s sad, because there is much happiness with Roku vs WebOS (or whatever “smart” OS you might have).

Just my opinion. Now, for those that might consider a Roku vs their crapola TV “smart” OS, don’t go cheap. Get a Roku Ultra (today) vs the lower end lines. Makes zero sense to save a few bucks and not get something that will last. I’ve bought all my Ultra’s for $50USD. They go on sale a lot.

I have an LG OLED TV, I have a Roku Ultra… I’m very happy. The new Ultra remote controls volume and power on the LG. Which is what I want most of the time. Sure, I have to change the input for non-Tablo Live TV (for example), but it’s not horrible. If you can keep your LG on the Wifi (doubtful), there are apps for both the LG and Roku for your smart phone (assuming they don’t run a crapola OS).

Oh, and having the same UI on all TVs is sort of nice and not locking myself into LG everywhere, etc…

This very thing has happened to me twice. Also, it tells me I don’t have a subscription to the Guide Data + other services. I have to reboot the unit, then it comes back, but then I have to go through all my scheduled recordings and unselect/reselect the recording settings for anything to show up in ‘upcoming’ recordings.

We should be able to track this down for you. Can you file a ticket with our team?

I no longer experienced this problem. Kudos to the Tablo tech team for fixing it.