Loading, Please Wait

ok, thanks @Jestep Thought that was the case…but thought I would ask.

1 Like

Are you using the 1080p recording quality? If so, your issue on the Roku might be the new 1080p 60 fps video.

https://community.tablotv.com/t/firmware-2-2-2-drives-loading-please-wait/

Yes 1080…I have always had 1080 with no issue. Are you saying all of a sudden Tablo can’t handle 1080?

It is not the Tablo that cannot handle 1080p. The Tablo is now recording 60 fps content as 60 fps, before it was 30 fps. The Roku is what is having problems playing back the 60 fps content.

Read that thread for more information.

gotcha, thanks. I’ll adjust my recordings to 720 then. Ugh! Still…its better than paying for cable.

I experienced a lot of “Loading, please wait” during the Panthers game. I thought I had it recording, but can’t be 100% sure on that. I did record the NFL pregame and it was recording 30 minutes over into the game.

I started the game from the Live section, because the recording wasn’t appearing in my list, but paused to allow everyone to get in the room, probably 5-10 minutes. Throughout watching, I would get the Loading, please wait pretty randomly, but pretty often too. After exiting the stream and reentering, it had skipped ahead to the real time stream, and I stopped getting the Loading screen.

I can’t be sure if it coincided with the recording of the pregame show (30 minutes over) ending, or being on the current part of the broadcast. Anyways, just wanted to share my experience.

Record settings are 1080p, 4 Tuner wired to a network switch, wired to the router. Device is a Roku 3, also wired.