Live tv showing wrong channel

so when i pick digital channel 6-1 off live tv menu, tablo shows the correct title but seems to be showing content from digital channel 6-2. i thought maybe it was signal strength (sometimes at night i lose some channels), but if i plug antennae directly into tv i can see 6-1. 
any ideas? will tablo just pick the closest channel if it cant tune in the channel you want?

@jsahaj Is the content from 6.2 showing up as it should? Basically - are 6.1 and 6.2 playing the exact same stuff?

So 6-1 and 6-2 show different content?   Or do you think they should be showing different content?   Do you see 6-1 and 6-2 as separate rows in the live tv grid?

I asked because I also get a 6-1 and 6-2 and I soon realized that 6-2 is simply an SD version of the 6-1 HD channel, so I dropped the 6-2 from my channel guide.

my initial observation was wrong, 6-1 and 6-2 are both showing wrong channels. it appears 6-1 is incorrectly showing channel 6-3 and 6-2 is showing content from 6-4.  however, i’m unable to view live tv for content from 6-1 and 6-2 (they should be distinct content - not the same as others).  if i plug antennae directly into tv then i can see 6-1 and 6-2 fine. all four channels should be different content.  i tried to rescan and the guides come up correctly, but when viewing 6-1 and 6-2 they dont bring up what the guide says it should be.

@jsahaj…That’s a new one to me.  Sounds like time to call in TabloSupport.

@jsahaj Jus checking on this - did you send us a note? Or did things sort themselves out?