Live channel grid is not showing

No live channel grid showing. Channels are still there but just blue lines instead of showing what is on.

1 Like

Reboot your router, Tablo and then your playback device.

Have already tried that. Still no live grid

When was the last guide update?

It’s updating now. How long should it take? I have 28 channels

If it’s the first time, it could take a couple hours.

Ok, I will let it run and get back to. Thanks

If that doesn’t work, change your zip code to a nearby zip code. Sometimes the guide data isn’t correct for your zip code. You have to contact Tablo Support directly to get that fixed.

I get channels from the SF bay area that do not show any information in the guide other then the channel number. I live in the Sacramento area,

Try a zip code close to where the broadcast antenna’s are located.

I have recently experienced the grid showing but not populating the shows. The shows still play if I select the channel it just does not populate. I believe I have resolved this by disabling the 14 day preview in the guide. Shouldn’t have to do this but it appears to have worked. Back into obscurity.

@TabloTV
This happened to me today. No TV grid on Live TV. Just a spinning circle.
I have two Roku’s and they both would not ever show the grid on Live TV. Everything else worked (Recordings, Shows, Movies, Scheduled)
The web app on Chrome worked just fine.

As was previously mentioned, I switched the 14 day grid back to 1 day. No change.
I then reset the Roku. No change.
I finally reset my Tablo (4-channel). That seemed to fix the Live TV grid problem.

Same problem, only fails to populate on my laptop in Chrome, if I check live tv on my cellphone, or on laptop in Incognito mode it populates, so I’m sure it’s a Chrome issue. Rebooted router and Tablo already.

If it works in Chrome in incognito mode, then delete the Tablo from your Chrome browser, restart the browser and connect to the Tablo again. This will cause a fresh sync.

I find this happens with a system I haven’t used frequently, maybe not the same for you. dis/re connect certainly should clear things. Keyboard shortcuts could also clear things up in place.
[Webpage shortcuts]

Reload the current page, ignoring cached content Shift + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + r

aka hard reload/refresh I don’t use Chrome regularly, you may also be able to hole Ctrl and click Reload.