Lifetime subscription

Hello,

I was wondering if the lifetime subscription was linked to the device or the person. For example, if I decide to upgrade to a new version of the Tablo in 3 years, would I have to purchase another subscription with the new device?

Thanks,
Greg

It is your lifetime, not the lifetime of the device. 

So with a single lifetime subscription, you can buy multiple Tablos at the same time as well as upgrade in the future.   It’s a pretty sweet deal.

Awesome! Thanks.

Tablo has also “unofficially” said that you can transfer it if you ever move away from Tablo by simply giving the new owner your log in info.

Can I pay month to month, then in November go on and pay for a lifetime?  If I do, would the $45 be applied to the cost?  Do you offer an option to make automatic payments say divide the lifetime cost by 6?

Can I pay month to month, then in November go on and pay for a lifetime?  If I do, would the $45 be applied to the cost?  Do you offer an option to make automatic payments say divide the lifetime cost by 6?

Sorry Beastman - That’s a no on both counts. 

You could go for a happy medium and do yearly though.

I did yearly and I now regret it :frowning:

I did yearly and I now regret it :(

Why?

@slick204

Just wish I bought the lifetime sub - basically lost $60 cause I’ll be getting the lifetime next.

OK, thanks!

I’m so glad I bought a lifetime membership. Tablo has exceeded all my expectations.

4 Likes

Yep I’ve had my Tablo for 3 years, works great.

Sadly…I have had issues with three different devices (third time I hope is the charm…)… I am still month/month until I get one solid month of performance… working with support but when the Tablo works…it ROCKS…

Do lifetime subscriptions ever go ‘on sale’?

They never have, and I doubt that will. Since they are not tied to the hardware but to the user, it is already a pretty good deal.

1 Like

Thank you Snowcat. It is nice to know.