Lastest update broke Xbox One App and W10 app

Have an issue with Windows 10 app after the recent upgrade. It is connected and I can see the recordings. However, when I try to play it, nothing happens. Please advise. BTW, it works fine on Roku TV and Roku. Thanks.

1 Like

I also have the same problem.

These issues should be resolved in the update announced here . Weā€™re still waiting for the update to propagate in the Windows app store - which weā€™re hoping weā€™ll see any day now.

I am new user to Tablo TV.
For me the app works fine on the iPad, iPhone, Rokuā€™s (3), Web browsers (Mac & PC) but not the xBox One X (Like stated above app is all jacked up). Still waiting for firmware upgrade for the New Tablo Quad Tuner. Current Version 2.2.25.

Running xbox app 1.7.1 on Tablo Dual lite wit the latest 2.2.26 firmware, and the experience is miserable.
I still have (as far as I know) the issue of video going into a loop spontaneously, now we have the issue of having to skip forward or rewind when starting playback to get anything other than a black screen to show (the announcement acknowledges this bug for surround sound recordings, but I get it even with SS off), and now today I find I canā€™t watch some groups of recordings at all because every time I try to get to the episode list, the app crashes and returns to the xbox home screen.
Please tell us a fix for xbox is imminent!

Weā€™re investigating these issues now. As soon as we have news to share, weā€™ll post an update here to the forum. Please donā€™t hesitate to contact our support team directly and we can take a look at both your Tablo and the results youā€™re seeing on the Xbox app.